Highlights: Improved result expected for Half Year New City Council business awarded Changes in environmental awareness and renewables legislation continue to drive sales and increased customer engagement Sustainable and eco-friendly bioplastics developer SECOS Group Limited (ASX: SES, “SECOS” or “the Company”) is pleased to provide trading update. Based on unaudited accounts and subject to completion…Details
View the full article here on Stockhead Money Talks: Recycling is the ‘thematic of our time’, and these stocks are set to benefitDetails
- SECOS has added to its existing range of Compostable Biopolymer Resins through the introduction of a new certified Home Compostable resin for food and packaging applications.
- The new resin formulation enables SECOS Biopolymer bags and film products to be composted by householders in their home-compost bin or via existing organic waste collection arrangements such as green bin waste.
SECOS has recently added to its existing range of Compostable Biopolymer Resins through the introduction of a new Certified Home Compostable resin for food and packaging applications.Details
Sustainable and eco-friendly bioplastics developer SECOS Group Limited (ASX: SES, “SECOS” or “the Company”) wishes to provide an update on the Company’s decision to cease its Australian film manufacturing operations announced on 19 November 2018.Details
- SECOS appoints international polymer executive and change manager, Ian Stacey, as CEO
- Corporate costs review achieves $0.8 million in fixed overhead savings
- New structure enhances support for business units and SECOS’ key customers • Business progress on track for stronger second half resulting from the completion of first half restructuring initiatives
- Following completion of its strategic review into its wholly owned subsidiary Stellar Films Australia (SFA), SECOS will commence the orderly cessation of its Australian film manufacturing operations.
- The Company expects to achieve significant operating and overhead cost savings through transferring SFA customers to its Malaysian operations. Once this transition period has passed, SECOS expects to achieve an improvement to net profit after tax of more than $0.9 million per annum.
- Experienced Director and business strategist Jim Walsh joins the SECOS Board
- Mr Walsh is founder and MD of corporate advisory firm Rathaney Consulting and is Chairman of private health fund GMHBA Ltd
- Previous diverse industrial senior finance roles with Godfrey Hirst Australia and AG Coombs
View the full article highlighting SECOS’ rise in the bioplastics market here on Next Tech Stock.