Download the PDF ASX RELEASE 10 August 2020 SECOS Secures Significant Supply Contract Highlights: SECOS secures a significant strategic supply contract with leading United States pet supply company, JC USA Inc a wholly owned subsidiary of Jewett-Cameron Trading Company Limited (NASDAQ Code: JCTCF “Jewett-Cameron”). The contract is for the supply of compostable pet waste bags…
Download the PDF ASX RELEASE 9 July 2020 Woolworths Selects SECOS Compostable Bag Range SECOS Group Limited (SES: ASX) (Company) is pleased to provide the market with an update on commercialisation activities. Highlights: Woolworths selects SECOS to supply two certified compostable bin liners into their stores – 8L Kitchen Caddy Bag and 36L Bin Liner.…
Download the PDF ASX RELEASE 22 May 2020 SECOS wins City Council business & quotes on significant new tender volumes Highlights: Substantial volume of tenders issued by Councils in response to recycle crisis and waste management imperatives, with a tender value exceeding $2 million. SECOS has won City of Melville and had an extension to…
Highlights: Improved result expected for Half Year New City Council business awarded Changes in environmental awareness and renewables legislation continue to drive sales and increased customer engagement Sustainable and eco-friendly bioplastics developer SECOS Group Limited (ASX: SES, “SECOS” or “the Company”) is pleased to provide trading update. Based on unaudited accounts and subject to completion…
- SECOS has added to its existing range of Compostable Biopolymer Resins through the introduction of a new certified Home Compostable resin for food and packaging applications.
- The new resin formulation enables SECOS Biopolymer bags and film products to be composted by householders in their home-compost bin or via existing organic waste collection arrangements such as green bin waste.
SECOS has recently added to its existing range of Compostable Biopolymer Resins through the introduction of a new Certified Home Compostable resin for food and packaging applications.
Sustainable and eco-friendly bioplastics developer SECOS Group Limited (ASX: SES, “SECOS” or “the Company”) wishes to provide an update on the Company’s decision to cease its Australian film manufacturing operations announced on 19 November 2018.
- SECOS appoints international polymer executive and change manager, Ian Stacey, as CEO
- Corporate costs review achieves $0.8 million in fixed overhead savings
- New structure enhances support for business units and SECOS’ key customers • Business progress on track for stronger second half resulting from the completion of first half restructuring initiatives
- Following completion of its strategic review into its wholly owned subsidiary Stellar Films Australia (SFA), SECOS will commence the orderly cessation of its Australian film manufacturing operations.
- The Company expects to achieve significant operating and overhead cost savings through transferring SFA customers to its Malaysian operations. Once this transition period has passed, SECOS expects to achieve an improvement to net profit after tax of more than $0.9 million per annum.
- Experienced Director and business strategist Jim Walsh joins the SECOS Board
- Mr Walsh is founder and MD of corporate advisory firm Rathaney Consulting and is Chairman of private health fund GMHBA Ltd
- Previous diverse industrial senior finance roles with Godfrey Hirst Australia and AG Coombs