11 November 2022
- Coles Group (ASX: COL) to launch SECOS’ MyEcoBagTM compostable bag products in 770 retail stores across Australia.
- The selection by Coles follows a recent range review involving SECOS’ compostable products and is on the back of significant sales growth YoY for MyEcoBag™ in Woolworths stores.
- For Coles, SECOS will launch a new shelf-ready presentation pack of the well-received 36L pack and a new 27L pack. Both packs are ideal for kitchen food & garden waste diversion to green bins FOGO programs, providing a fully compostable solution.
- Coles has added the two MyEcoBagTM SKUs on a non-trail basis, which will be distributed nationally. The ongoing supply of the two MyEcoBagTM SKUs will be subject to meeting sales projections as part of the annual range review.
- The significant growth in MyEcoBag™ sales in Woolworths and now Coles will take the MyEcoTM branded products to over 2000 retail stores in Australia. This store footprint plus our Australian-wide distribution network, which supplies a select range of independents stores gives SECOS a significant retail reach.